MBC’s full service menu caters to drums and Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs). MBC is ready to take on your 30 gallon and 55 gallon drums and IBCs to recondition for reuse. No matter what they contained*, our facility delivers responsible, high-quality container cleaning, testing, reconditioning, repair, and destruction services.
MBC lets you “custom order” the services you need, when you need them. We are able to tailor a total program to ease the burden on your staff. Extensive services include:
- Transportation: Pick up and drop off at your facility or ours.
- Comprehensive container reconditioning for reuse.
- Careful sight inspection upon completion of each container to ensure absolute cleanliness and corrosion free performance.
- Complete UN/DOT leakproofness testing on every container.
- Leakproofness testing, repairs, replacement and maintenance of parts.
- Complete interior and exterior cleaning.
- Residual and rinse-water management – recycling – disposal.
- Ability to paint steel containers your custom colors.
- Temporary storage of new, used, “like new”, or dirty containers.
- Recycling of petroleum materials at no cost.
- Container destruction and recycling.